Darwin Plastic Makers Space Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which we collect, hold and administer. Personal information is information which directly or indirectly identifies a person.
Darwin Plastic Makers Space Inc. collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of Managing Memberships. We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information we collect, hold and administer.
Darwin Plastic Makers Space Inc. recognises the essential right of individuals to have their information administered in ways which they would reasonably expect – protected on one hand, and made accessible to them on the other.
Darwin Plastic Makers Space Inc. is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
Darwin Plastic Makers Space Inc. will
- Collect only information which the organisation requires for its primary function;
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent;
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.